WWE RAW RESULTS
October 10, 2005|
Corpus Christi, Texas
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler & The Coach
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Gene Snitsky defeated Johnny Parisi..
- Viscera defeated Jason Bates..
- Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated The SuperHeros and The Heart Throbs in a 3-WAY..
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Kerwin White w/Caddy Nick Nemeth by Disqualification..
- IN THE RING: Stephanie McMahon..
- Stephanie McMahon said last week's WWE Homecoming was ruined by Stone Cold Steve Austin!
- Stephanie McMahon said she read everything on the internet about her and concluded that everyone is jealous!
- Stephanie McMahon said that the women are intimidated by her beauty and men are intimidated because she's rich!
- Stephanie McMahon said men are jealous of her because she has bigger balls than any of them..
- Stephanie McMahon yelled at director Mark Yeaton for giving her the "wrap it up" que and slapped him!
- Stephanie McMahon then approached Lilian Garcia and slapped her and then shoved the camera man back!
- Stephanie McMahon said her father (Vince McMahon) is on his way to the building and SOMEONE is gonna get fired!
- Stephanie McMahon then went over to the announcers table and ordered the announcers to help her up onto the table..
- Stephanie McMahon said "So you think I'm a bitch huh? Well let me tell you something -- The BITCH is BACK!"
- MATCH: Rob Conway vs Doink The Clown (played by Steve Lombardi aka Brooklyn Brawler)..
- After being embarassed by the "Legends" at WWE Homecoming, Rob Conway challenged any legend to face him..
- Rob Conway proclaimed himself as a "Future Legend" and attacked Doink until Eugene ran down to make the save..
- Eugene turned his back to check on Doink so Rob Conway attacked Eugene too!
- ANNOUNCERS: Jim Ross acknowledged the rumors on the internet that Jim Ross was going to get fired tonight..
- CARLITOS CABANA: Carlito Cool + Kurt Angle + Shawn Michaels + The Big Show + Edge/Lita + John Cena..
- Carlito Cool said if he knew what was going on he would have spit apple in Steve Austin's face last week..
- Carlito Cool then talked about the #1 Contenders Iron Man match ending in a draw last week, bringing out Kurt Angle..
- Kurt Angle said everyone saw him kick the living hell out of Shawn Michaels last week..
- Shawn Michaels interrupted and came down and said he challenged Kurt Angle to Sudden Death last week..
- Shawn Michaels said that means Kurt Angle doesn't was to be champion OR he didn't want any more of HBK..
- Kurt Angle said the last time he was WWE Champion when RAW was on USA Network, the WCW went out of business..
- The Big Show came out next saying that he's been sitting back waiting to get an opportunity on RAW..
- The Big Show said he realized that Giant's don't wait in line, they cut in front of it cause they can..
- The Big Show said he wanted a shot at the WWE title and challenged anyone to tell him he can't..
- Edge and Lita joined the frey and Edge said he's the only one who had a guaranteed Title shot "in the bank"..
- Edge suggested that Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon should freeze all title shots until he gets his..
- Carlito Cool said Edge didn't have the guts to fight Smackdown! last week, so he thought Edge should be fired!
- Carlito Cool then said if anyone had the right to be #1 Contender -- it was him (uummmm why?)..
- WWE Champion John Cena finally came out to the stage to address the "ring full of #1 Contenders"..
- John Cena rapped insults about each of the wrestlers, pushing the envelope a little bit (yup, back on USA!)..
- MATCH: "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters vs Tajiri..
- Tajiri attacked Chris Masters on the stage during Chris Masters' special entrance..
- Eventually Tajiri submitted to the Masterlock - thus keeping the winning streak in tact..
- BACKSTAGE: Triple H & Shawn Michaels + The Big Show + John Cena..
- Triple H bumped into Shawn Michaels, who said that he's always known that HHH was capable of anything..
- Shawn Michaels said what Triple H did last week was "too much" and Triple H just laughed in his face..
- Triple H walked down the hallway past various WWE wrestlers before bumping into The Big Show..
- The Big Show promised that Triple H would get whats coming to him come day..
- Triple H quietly backed away before bumping into WWE Champion John Cena..
- John Cena said he doesn't know Triple H, but last week he lost some respect..
- Triple H said if he was John Cena, the last thing he'd want to do is get Triple H's attention..
- John Cena said "If you want some, come get some" and Triple H said when he wants some, he'll take it!
- IN THE RING: Triple H..
- Triple H said a lot of people in the back have a problem with him but it's none of their damn business..
- Triple H said he worshipped the damn ground Ric Flair walked on, and called himself the "Biggest Flair mark"..
- Triple H said when he met Ric Flair he was a shell of a man, he was mentally broken, so he led Flair back..
- Triple H said that while by his side, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair actually "appeared" to be great again..
- Triple H said he sat at home a few weeks ago watching Flair let people spit in the legacy of Ric Flair..
- Triple H talked about Ric Flair performing a move off the top rope and winning the Intercontinental title..
- Triple H said he then knew that he had to take the horse out behind the barn and pull the trigger..
- Triple H told Ric Flair not to listen to the fans and the guys in the back who chant "We want Flair!"..
- Triple H claimed that without him, Ric Flair is nothing, and says that for Ric Flair the game is DONE..
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Trish Stratus vs Victoria..
- Christy Hemme, Candice Michelle & Torrie Wilson were all banned from ringside..
- Trish Stratus pinned Victoria, but Victoria attacked Trish after the match..
- Ashley Massaro ran down and jumped on Victoria's back, only to get dropped, and kicked in the ribs!
- A cute mystery woman (Alexis Laree) showed up and beat the shit out of Victoria and gave the belt back to Trish!
- BACKSTAGE: Trish Stratus & Ashley Massaro & Mickie James..
- Mickie James introduced herself to Trish Stratus & Ashley Massaro..
- Mickie James said she was "Trish's biggest fan" and wanted to be exactly like her..
- MAIN EVENT: John Cena & Shawn Michaels & The Big Show vs Kurt Angle & Carlito Cool & Edge w/Lita..
- They showed Vince McMahon arriving backstage and the announcers worried about who would get fired!
- Long match -- ended when Cena reversed the anklelock, then Angle reversed it and pinned John Cena!
- FEATURE: A video played hyping the return of Kane next week ---- I'm baaaaaaaacckkkk..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Jim Ross + Jerry "The King" Lawler + The Coach..
- During the break, on WWE.com, Vince McMahon informed Eric Bischoff that he would NOT be fired tonight..
- Vince McMahon said at WWE Homecoming Steve Austin did the impossible and stunned all four McMahons!
- Vince McMahon said somebody was going to get fired over that, and said he was a man of his word..
- Vince McMahon said Eric Bischoff isn't to blame, but he knows that Steve Austin is to blame!
- Vince McMahon said he isn't going to blame Stone Cold, or fire him, at least not yet..
- Vince McMahon said he blames the people who enjoyed it the most, pointing the finger at the fans..
- Vince McMahon said he's going to hire each and every WWE fan just so he can say "You're fired!!"..
- Vince McMahon then called Jim Ross, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and The Coach into the ring..
- Vince McMahon lines the three announcers up in this order: The Coach, The King, Jim Ross..
- Vince McMahon said these 3 guys didn't do a thing when Steve Austin stunned each of his family members..
- Vince McMahon said each of them should be ashamed of themselves and demands an apology from each..
- The Coach apologized profusely and admits that he is a coward and wished he was as brave as Vince..
- Vince McMahon accepts the apology and sends The Coach away..
- Jerry Lawler said if apologizing means keeping his job then he is very sorry..
- Vince McMahon accepted the apology and sends The King away..
- Jim Ross said that he was very sorry that Linda McMahon got stunned..
- Vince McMahon accepted the apology but said JR should also apologize to his kids..
- Stephanie McMahon came down and Jim Ross repeated his apology, only to get slapped by Stephanie!
- Linda McMahon came down in place of Shane McMahon and said she can't let Vince & Stephanie continue..
- Linda McMahon said last week's WWE Homecoming was a chance for a new beginning for the McMahons..
- Linda McMahon looked JR in the eye and said "Oh behalf of the McMahon family... You're fired!"..
- Linda McMahon then kicked Jim Ross in the crotch and celebrated with her evil Family..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.