WWE RAW RESULTS
December 6, 2004|
Charlotte, North Carolina
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters defeated C.W. Anderson -dark match-..
- Gene Snitsky defeated Caprice Coleman (from NWA: Wildside)..
- Rhyno defeated Sylvain Grenier..
- Val Venis defeated Steven Richards..
- Rob Conway defeated Tajiri..
- IN THE RING: Chris Jericho + Vince McMahon + Triple H..
- Chris Jericho, who is General Manager for the night, welcomes everyone to RAW IS JERICHO!!!
- Chris Jericho says that they will get to the bottom of the World title situation later on..
- Chris Jericho says that he's going to throw a party and everybody is going to get laid!
- Suddenly a bunch of lays (hawaiian thingies that go around you neck) fall from the ceiling..
- Chris Jericho books Trish vs Lita, as well as a Diva limbo contest, plus introduces his band -- Fozzy!
- Chris Jericho then shows footage from the end of last week's World Heavyweight title match..
- Chris Jericho introduces the only man who can make a decision this big --- Vince McMahon!
- Vince McMahon comes down to the ring grinning, and carrying the World title belt over his shoulder..
- Vince McMahon says it was obvious that Benoit's shoulders were down, and that Edge was tapping out..
- Vince McMahon says that it seems to him that the result of the match was a tie...... therefore......
- Suddenly, Triple H's music hits, and Triple H confidently struts to the ring (oh they're really pushing it!)
- Vince McMahon Congratulates Triple H ---- for being a best selling author ---- and plugs HHH's new book..
- Vince McMahon Congratulates Triple H again ---- for being a movie star ---- and plugs Blade: Trinity..
- Triple H smiles but gets impatient and tries up grab the World Heavyweight title off of Vince's shoulder..
- Vince McMahon says he isn't going to name a champion, instead he'll dump it on Eric Bischoff's lap next week!
- Vince McMahon says that the World Heavyweight championship is officially vacated so HHH is no long champion!
- BACKSTAGE: Evolution (Triple H & Ric Flair & Batista)..
- Triple H & Ric Flair are flipping out backstage and Batista doesn't seem to be bothered by what happened..
- Triple H confronts Batista about his attitude, and Batista
- Y2J PARTY: Chris Jericho & Christian + Chris Benoit..
- Christian comes in and complains about the custume that Jericho has ordered him to wear tonight..
- Chris Jericho says ----- oh forget it this segment is too pointless and ridiculous to describe..
- Chris Jericho then books himself and Chris Benoit in a match against Triple H & Batista tonight..
- MATCH: Eugene Dinsmore w/William Regal vs Maven..
- This match stems from last week when Maven was eliminated from the battle royal by Eugene and then attacked him!
- Maven bounced off the ropes and pretended to trip, tricking the referee into ejecting William Regal from ringside!
- Maven then locked Eugene up-side-down in the corner and got disqualied for not releasing a chokehold!
- William Regal ran down to chase Maven away and check on Eugene, but got knocked out by a belt-shot from Maven!
- DIVA LIMBO: Chris Jericho + Christy Hemme & Stacy Keibler & Maria & Candice Michelle & Melina Perez + Muhammad Hassan..
- Fozzy plays rocknroll music for this contest --- which was what it was --- which was won by Christy Hemme..
- Chris Jericho began singing along with Fozz, while the Divas danced, until Muhammed Hassan came on the screen!
- Muhammad Hassan asks how it felt to be having a good time, and suddenly have everything change for you..
- Muhammad Hassan says that after he makes his debut, the fans will begin to see how it is, and the party will be over!
- MATCH: Simon Dean vs The Hurricane..
- Simon Dean says that Chris Jericho asked him to wrestle tonight before he promoting his Simon System..
- Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler make it sound like this is Simon Deans first wrestling match ever -- that's so wrong!
- Simon Dean managed to pick up the victory over The Hurricane..
- INTERVIEW: The Coach & Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton says he's glad Triple H is no longer champion because no he can compete for the World title..
- IN THE RING: Edge + Randy Orton (for yet another non-wrestling segment on RAW)..
- Edge says that he came to RAW prepared to defend HIS World Heavyweight championship..
- Edge says that he won the Battle Royal last week, and also won the World title 3-WAY later that night!
- Edge says he had the World title in his hands and never felt so good in his life!
- Edge says that he blames Randy Orton for having his dreams ripped right out of his hands!
- Edge calls out Randy Orton, who comes out and rips off his shirt and grabs the microphone..
- Randy Orton says he did Edge a favour last week when he came down and personally took care of Evolution!
- Randy Orton says they've kicked eachothers asses before, but Edge should be blaming himself!
- Edge says that Randy Orton can say what he wants but when it comes down to it, "You're my BITCH!"
- A brawl ensues with Arn Anderson, Johnny Ace, Sgt Slaughter and others trying to pull them apart..
- IC TITLE MATCH: Shelton Benjamin vs Christian w/Tyson Tomko..
- Christian comes out wearing a goofy "Captain Charisma" mask and costume, which Jericho forced him to wear!
- Shelton Benjamin ended up winning after a "costume malfunction" and Christian's mask got twisted around..
- ON STAGE: Chris Jericho..
- Chris Jericho books Edge vs Randy Orton in a match next week (can he do that?)..
- Chris Jericho and Fozzy sing Nah nah nah nah, Hey Hey Hey, Good bye" to get Christian out of the ring!
- BACKSTAGE: Lita & Gene Snitsky..
- Gene Snitsky says that it's a shame that her husband Kane couldn't be here on Lita's big night..
- Gene Snitsky says it's a shame that he ended Kane's career, also says it's a shame her baby isn't there!
- Gene Snitsky bullies Lita and pulls her hair and says "Good luck tonight, Lita!"..
- BACKSTAGE: Triple H & Ric Flair..
- Triple H gets Eric Bischoff on the phone and kisses up to him suggesting he look at it from a business standpoint..
- Triple H goes on and on and on about how great he is, until Batista takes the phone out of his hand and hangs up..
- Batista says it's a huge mistake to bully and threaten the man who holds the power to effect HHH's life..
- TAG MATCH: Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs Triple H & Batista w/Ric Flair..
- Lilian Garcia made the mistake of introducing Triple H as the "former World Heavyweight champion"..
- Triple H ran down the ramp and chased Lilian Garcia through the crowd and out of the arena!
- The Charlotte fans began chanting "We Want Flair!" during the match (Not booking Flair in a match = Mistake)..
- Whenever Ric Flair interjected himself in the match (with heel tactics) the crowd would cheer and wooooo!
- Triple H went crazy and got disqualified when he whacked Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho.... AND Batista with chairshots!
- Triple H tries to help Batista up, but instead leaves the ring in disgust by himself..
- BACKSTAGE: Trish Stratus & Lita..
- Trish Stratus sarcastically asks Lita (The walking kiss of death) who's career she's going to end tonight?
- Lita answers simply... "Yours" and gives Trish Stratus a 'symbolic' and understandably 'hot' kiss on the lips!
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Trish Stratus vs Lita..
- They showed "flashbacks" during the whole show of some of the events leading up to this grudge match..
- ~When Trish Stratus pretended to be sympathetic to Lita, but teased her by pretending Kane was behind Lita!
- ~When Trish Stratus threw a babyshower for Lita along with Molly Holly, Gail Kim & Jazz (Gail & Jazz were edited out)
- ~When Trish Stratus interrupted the Kane and Lita wedding and offering to be the maid of honor..
- Lita took a sick bump on the outside early on, landing in a scarry position after performing a tope on Trish..
- Lita pinned Trish Stratus after a Moonsault to capture the Women's championship!!!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2017, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.