WWE RAW RESULTS
November 8, 2004|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Mohammad Hassan w/Khosrow Daivari defeated Val Venis -dark match-..
- The Hurricane & Rosey defeated ????? & ?????..
- Rhyno defeated ?????..
- William Regal & Eugene defeated La Resistance in a NON (TAG) TITLE match..
- IN THE RING: Evolution (Triple H & Batista) + Eric Bischoff..
- Triple H says the World Heavyweight champion is back on RAW and he's going to teach some people a lesson!
- Triple H says that while he was away, some people attacked Evolution, and injured Ric Flair (who is absent)..
- Triple H says the attacks occurred under the eye of the useless General Manager Eric Bischoff..
- Eric Bischoff came out next and talked down to Triple H, who grabbed Eric Bischoff by the collar and shook him!
- Eric Bischoff says if Triple H doesn't let go, he'll recommend that HHH is stripped of the World title..
- Triple H helped Eric Bischoff to his feet and released his grip on him..
- Eric Bischoff says the winning team at Survivor Series, each member will get one week in charge..
- Eric Bischoff says enough of the talking and orders the first match to begin..
- Editor's Note: Since Triple H was off the show last week, I guess that means we get a double dose this week..
- MATCH: Batista w/Triple H vs Randy Orton..
- After a long match, Randy Orton rolled up Batista in the cradle for the victory!
- BACKSTAGE: Randy Orton & Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit & Maven..
- Randy Orton celebrates with his team and they talk about what they're going to do when they're in charge..
- Triple H & Batista attacked the foursome and they had to be separated by officials..
- WWE.COM INTERVIEW: Chris Benoit (after RAW last week, bloodied, scarred, and beaten)..
- Chris Benoit says he doesn't have any catch phrases but he's going to do something unthinkable next week (this week)..
- NON (IC) TITLE MATCH: Shelton Benjamin vs Tyson Tomko w/Christian..
- Christian got up on the apron but got superkicked off by Shelton Benjamin..
- Shelton Benjamin turned around and hit his finisher on Tyson Tomko and scored the pin!
- HIGHLIGHT REEL: Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus & Lita + Chris Jericho..
- Chris Jericho brings out a referee to make sure the divas do not tear eachother apart before Survivor Series..
- Trish Stratus says that by having Lita (The Kiss of Death) as a guest, that means his show will get cancelled!
- Trish Stratus says when Lita was out of action, getting fat, she was making history and winning championships..
- Lita says for the last seven months she's been thinking of the day she will get her hands on Trish Stratus..
- Lita says everything that has happened to her in the last few months, she's going to take it out on Trish!
- Lita says Trish is right, she is the walking kiss of death, so this Sunday -- PUCKER UP!
- Gene Snitsky comes out carrying a fake crying baby in his arms and tells him to shut up!
- Gene Snitsky plays more mind games with an emotional Lita inside the ring..
- Gene Snitsky took the baby (yes it's fake) and drop-kicked it into the crowd (EBAY HERE I COME!)
- The crowd erupted in boos and chants of ASSHOLE as Chris Jericho attacked Gene Snitsky..
- Gene Snitsky got the upper hand and rammed Chris Jericho spine-first into the ring post..
- IN THE RING: Simon Dean..
- Jim Ross reads a legal statement saying that Simon Dean was not responsible for the fan that got beat up last week..
- Simon Dean asks if there's anybody in the crowd who wants to try the Simon System..
- Simon Dean finds a large red-haired woman in the front row and insults her odour and "girth"..
- Simon Dean finds a bald-headed somewhat-chubby man on the other side and makes fun of his looks..
- Simon Dean finds yet another short overweight woman in the front row and invites her in the ring..
- Laura, from Austin Texas, steps over the second rope as she enters (you can always spot a plant that way)..
- Simon Dean asks "Laura from Austin Texas" when was the last time she had sexual relations..
- Simon Dean continues to insult the woman, but says the good news is that the Simon System CAN help!
- Laura from Austin Texas takes a drink of the Simon System Orange Juice and says it tastes good..
- Simon Dean says with Laura's size, it would only take 20 gallons a day to make a difference!
- Laura from Austin Texas throws the Orange Juice in Simon Dean's face and leaves the ring..
- Simon Dean follows her and dumped a gallon of the juice over her head (19 gallons to go!!!!)
- NON (WORLD) TITLE MATCH: Triple H vs Tajiri..
- Before the match, Gene Snitsky attacked Tajiri and demolished him before stepping into the ring..
- Triple H says he is impressed and welcomes Gene Snitsky to his Survivor Series team..
- Gene Snitsky says that he's never been much of a team player, so when they win, it will be because of him!
- Gene Snitsky says on the week that he's in charge, he's booking himself in a World title match!
- EDITOR'S NOTE: Gezzz THREE non-wrestling segments in a row -- BOOOOOOO!!!
- PROMO: Muhammad Hassan & Khosrow Daivari..
- INTERVIEW: Maria (god fire her!) + Edge..
- Edge talks about the importance of his match tonight and the importance of getting back his intensity
- Triple H comes in and says it will be nice to be fighting with Edge at Survivor Series, instead of against him..
- Edge says that when they win, when he's in charge for 1 week, he's booking himself in a World title match!
- BACKSTAGE: Evolution (Triple H & Batista)..
- Triple H complains about being disrespected by Edge and Gene Snitsky and then walks away..
- Batista reaches over and picks up the World title belt and looks it over himself..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Edge vs Chris Benoit..
- Christy Hemme (earning her money) acted as special ring announcer for the match..
- Late in the match, Evolution's music hit, and Triple H & Batista came out to ringside to watch the match..
- A minute later, Randy Orton's music hit, and Orton, Chris Jericho & Maven came out to ringside..
- A few minutes later, Chris Benoit got the Sharpshooter on Edge, who crawled over and grabbed the ropes!
- A few more minutes later, Chris Benoit got the Crossface on Edge, who was reaching desperately for the ropes..
- Every body started brawling and the match was thrown out and ruled a NO CONTEST..
- Triple H ended up in the ring staring down at Gene Snitsky and Edge until another huge brawl broke out!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History | Go Back To RAW History
© 2007, Black Pants, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.